this event has been postponed due to forecasted inclement weather. a new date will be announced soon.
All month, we've been fasting, praying and building our kingdom ideas. Now, it's time to put your idea to the test. This Saturday, Jan. 23 at 10 a.m. we'll have our own version of Shark Tank in the cafe.
For those not familiar with the ABC show Shark Tank, this is a popular series dedicated to getting budding entrepreneurs the investors and exposure they need. They present their idea to a panel of wealthy, well-established business executives and are then asked questions on why their business is worth the investment. Time is limited and the competition is tough!
If you have an idea, we encourage you to be in place on Saturday. You do not have to be a member of the Movement to participate.
Pastor Lathan has invited some special guests. You never know who's in the room! Come prepared with your 5-minute presentation and see if your idea has what it takes. To help you prepare:
Commonly asked Shark Tank Questions:
- What are your sales?
- What do you bring to the table?
- Why do you need our money?
- Why the big valuation?
- Is your product unique?
- How much debt do you have?
- How much inventory do you have?
- What are your costs?
- What do your sales numbers look like?
- What does it cost to produce?
- Is your idea patented?
- How will your product be distributed?
- How many competitors do you have?
- What are you going to do with this investment?